|Category||Early (due by Oct.19)||Regular(due by Dec.19)||Late(after Dec.19)||Onsite(Feb.25-27)|
|IAEEEE Member Author||USD 470||USD 500||USD 550||USD 600||USD 350|
|Nonmember Author||USD 500||USD 550||USD 600||USD 660||USD 380|
|Student Author||USD 430||USD 460||USD 500||USD 540||USD 320|
|Presentation only||USD 360||USD 400||USD 450||USD 500||USD 250|
|Listener||USD 300||USD 350||USD 400||USD 450||USD 200|
|Social Networking Event||TBC|
|Academic Visit Optional||TBC|
|Extra Page||USD 70/Page|
|Extra Paper Upload||USD 370/Paper|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||USD 50/Ticket|
1. Full registration fee covers :(Author only) publication fee + meeting sessions on Feb. 25-27. + 2 coffee breaks, 1 lunch, 1 dinner on Feb. 26+ conference kits.
2. If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
3. Our payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few exchange commission which is charged by payers bank, it should be borne by payers.
4. Accepted and registered papers will be published in digital conference proceeding.
5. Member registrants should provide their member ID when registering
6. Student registrants should provide their scanned copy of student ID when registering
For "No shows", the registration fee is nonrefundable.
Requests for refunds must be made in writing and e-mailed to email@example.com no later than 27 September 2021. After this date, no refund can be made. For each refunded registration, a $100 cancellation fee will be debited from the refund.
The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Participants are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer’s decision.